City Raids are new city wide quests available through the Castle which offer city members the opportunity to earn hoards of loot. Potential rewards include chest keys, coins, gems, rare materials and blueprints. City Raids were released in the December 2015 release with Demonic Invasion being the first publicly playable raid.
- Raids will be Friday 00:00 UTC to Sunday 23:59 UTC every week
- Each raid will have up to 9 steps
- Steps are unlocked by leveling your Castle and shopkeeper (Level 6 required; other steps locked by other levels)
- Raids work EXACTLY like Dungeon quest right down to how the heroes are looted
- To move on to the next step, the city will need to bring back a specified number of special event items
- City Raid rewards are collected manually after the step is complete. You will have until the next City Raid to claim the award. Once the next City Raid begins, the rewards are lost.
- Prizes include: fame stars, gems, keys, special blueprints, items etc.
See: Fame Stars
As of February 2016:
- Raids now have 25 steps for completion, so 25 rewards
- Steps and difficulty are no longer linked
- 3 tiers of difficulty for each step (easy, medium, hardest), so that all members can participate
- prizing has remained level locked (a person eligible for step 12, will only receive rewards up to step 12, even if they participate in step 20)
- fame will be awarded every 5 levels
- Improvements to City Raid UI, to display locked rewards more clearly
- new sounds for City Raids
- Auto-party select feature will now update according to selected step difficulty
- Speedrunner skill now works during City Raids
- Everyone that participated to the event at least 1 gets all the rewards available for him unlocked by a city spare those that are level locked
- The progression of the event is the sum of all the items brought back by the city members.
- Fame is kept by a city, which means if someone leaves (mayor or member) the Fame isnt changed. That person now has the Fame of his new city.
- If a city is disbanded the Fame is lost along with the name
- Player joining a new city during a raid can't participate in current raid session and we'll have to wait for the next one.
List Of Raids & Their Rewards
|Raid||Blueprint Reward||Secondary Award|
|Vermin Infestation||Aphotic Shiv||Primal Chest|
|Demonic Invasion||Umbral Axe||Primal Chest|
|Deadly Swarm||Wind Piercer||Primal Chest|
|Smashing Bones||Crusher||Primal Chest|
|Wild Overgrowth||Archangel Gloves||Primal Chest|
|Rampaging Orcs||Oracle's Armor||Primal Chest|
|Night Of The Curse||Gaia's Flute||Primal Chest|
|Black Flags Rising||Hell Bomb||Primal Chest|
|Howling Mountain||Lycan Slayer||Primal Chest|
Black Flag Rising
Night of the Curse